Please visit MyVote Wisconsin to register to vote, update your name/address, request an absentee ballot, find your polling location, and see what’s on your ballot.
There are no scheduled elections remaining in 2021. See the 2022 Calendar of Elections below:
2022 Elections Calendar
- Spring Primary - February 15 (if necessary)
- Spring Election - April 5
- Partisan Primary - August 9
- General Election - November 8
Interested in Running for Local Office? The minimum qualifications to hold an office are:
- United States Citizen
- At least 18 years of age (or older for certain offices)
- Satisfy residency requirement for specific office
- May not have been convicted of a felony in any court in the United States unless pardoned of the conviction
Ballot Access Forms must be filed with the Clerk by the specified deadlines. The first day for candidates to circulate nomination papers is December 1, 2021.
A candidate must collect a minimum of 20 signatures, but not more than 100 to have their name successfully placed on the Ballot.
Candidate Ballot Access Procedures
Campaign Finance Overview
Campaign Finance Checklist
Notification of Non-Candidacy for Incumbent Office Holders