Pending a scheduled meeting, the Plan Commission meets:
- 7:00 pm
- First Thursday of the month
- Lower level of the Richfield Village 4128 Hubertus Road, Hubertus, WI 53033
- James Otto, Chairman - Term Ends 2021
- Ray Cote - Term Ends 2022
- Bill Collins, Trustee - Term Ends 2021
- Kurt Bartel - Term Ends 2021
- Bob Lalk - Term Ends 2022
- Donald Berghammer - Term Ends 2023
- Richard Melzer - Term Ends 2021
The Plan Commission shall consist of seven regular members. Five of whom are residents of the village who do not hold an elected office in the village, and are appointed by the Village Board. Subject to the confirmation of the Village Board, the village president shall appoint two other members. One or both of such appointees may be Village Board members. The village president may be included as one of the Village Board member appointees.
The Plan Commission is a public advisory board and its purpose is to review and advise the Village Board on public and private activities involving the physical, social, and economic development of the village and to assist in the development of a comprehensive plan pursuant to Wisconsin State Statutes.
The Plan Commission affords residents an opportunity to actively participate in the planning of the village and its welfare; to learn all facets of the regulations governing such functions; interact with a wide variety of citizens participating in shaping Richfield’s future; and assume an active role in regulating changes involving zoning and subdivision activity.