The Park Commission meets:
- 6:00 pm or 6:30 pm, please check the latest agenda for times
- Second Wednesday of the month, generally every other month
- Lower level of the Richfield Village Hall 4128 Hubertus Road, Hubertus, WI 53033
- Ken Meeks, Chairman - Term Ends 2023
- Paul Bernard - Term Ends 2023
- Adam Ludovic - Term Ends 2025
- Laura Staton - Term Ends 2024
- Patrick Murray - Term Ends 2025
- Diane Sommers - Term Ends 2025
- Hank Wallenkamp - Term Ends 2024
The Park Commission shall consist of seven members. Six of whom are residents of the village who do not hold any elected official in the village and are appointed by the Village Board.
Members of the Park Commission assist with the oversight of the village’s park system and help develop the park’s municipal budget. The village park system has approximately 155 acres and is comprised of Heritage Park, Fireman’s Park, Bark Lake Park, Historical Park, and the Nature Park.
These parks provide both active and passive recreational activities ranging from soccer and tennis, softball and swimming, to biking, hiking, or quiet reflection in one of the many picturesque sitting areas throughout our diverse park system.