Property tax bills will be able to be viewed online at the link below on December 6th. Starting Monday, December 9th, Village Staff will begin individually stuffing property tax bills. All bills will be mailed by December 11th.
Instructions to find property tax bill online:
1. Click on the following link to the Washington County Treasurer's Departmental Page: http://www.co.washington.wi.us/departments.iml?mdl=departments.mdl&ID=TRE
2. Select "tax information" in the blue bar located in the center of the page
3. Select "Washington County Tax Inquiry Program"
4.Search by "Village of Richfield" in the Municipality drop-down and fill-in the street number or last name on the property tax bill, select "Find Now"
5. Click on the red hyperlinked parcel number which corresponds with your property file
6. In the "Select detail" drop-down menu, select "taxes"
7. Click on the hyperlinked "2019" PDF tax bill under "Print Tax Bills"