HOW TO FIND MY TAX BILL
To look up your tax bill follow the instructions listed below:
(1) Go to the Washington County Treasurer's Departmental page
(2) Click on "Tax Information"
(3) Click on hyperlink to "Washington County Tax Inquiry Program"
(4) You are able to search by the exact Tax Key parcel number (V10_), address, or last name. .
1. Pay by Mail: Please send payments to Village of Richfield, c/o Attn. Treasurer, 4128 Hubertus Road, Hubertus, WI 53033. Make checks payable to the “Village of Richfield” and include a contact phone number in the memo section. Payments must be postmarked on or before the due date to be considered timely. There is a $30 charge for returned checks and payment will be void. Send a self-addressed and stamped envelope if you would like a receipt and allow 10—15 business days to receive a receipt. Checks issued by lenders must be endorsed by all parties listed as the payee.
2. Payment Drop-off: Payments can be dropped-off in our secured deposit box located to the left of the entrance to Village Hall. Please follow the Pay by Mail instructions. Payments are removed each business day.
3. Pay In-person: The dates and times to submit taxes in-person at Village Hall are listed in the calendar below. Payments can also be made at Landmark Credit Union located at 3098 Reflections Dr. Hubertus, WI. Dates and times of collection at Landmark Credit Union are also listed on the reverse side as ‘LCU’. Payments will not be processed on weekends at either location.
4. Online or phone payments: Go to www.richfieldwi.gov, click on the Online Tax Payments link. Choose either “Real Estate Property Tax” or “Personal Property Tax.” Real Estate Property Taxes are for land property payments and Personal Property Taxes are for business property payments. Acceptable forms of payment include credit cards or electronic checks. For phone payments, call 1-800-272-9829 and follow the prompts of the operator. Please note there are charges associated with making payments online or over the phone.